3.03.2008

Ugh I don't feel good :(

Well Saturday night was when it started. The sore throat, the achiness, the coughing. Sunday began with a pounding headache, which I can only pinpoint to be a migraine. And now here it is Monday, and I just want to cut my head off. Its excruciatingly painful, and my throat hurts, my voice is coming and going. Yeah its not good. And then Jayson had to work today, so now here I am, stuck at home with my 3 "loving and so obediant" children, who just won't listen to me. They don't care that Mommy is sick or that Mommy doesn't feel good.

And to top all that off, I'm out of my medicine. I'm on Effexor, and actually the doctor had given me a month's supply, and Jayson just so happens to be using the same stuff. Well, he was out too. So he started using up my samples. I had gotten 4 weeks worth, and only got 2 weeks in :( So, apparently with my anxiety, I experiance a lot of the symptoms of anxiety that I never knew I had. Like dizziness, tingly face, heart pounding, stuff like that. And they can't see me till Wednesday for my followup.

BLEH

4 awesome comments:

Heather said...

I know what it feels like to want to cut your head off. I didn't think I was going to survive the pain after I got my wisdom teeth out. Sounds like all your meds might be causing you more trouble than they're worth?

The Biglers said...

Um no actually. I'm not on anything right now, and when I get back on what I was on, then life will be good again.

Terina said...

Man that stinks! I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Hilary said...

Holy Rusted Metal, Batman! It's me, Hilary. I saw your blog on Terina's, thought I'd say Hi.

Really shootin' out those kids, aren't ya! Beautiful family! You look awesome!

Well, glad you seem to be doing well (other than that sick stuff). Keep in touch! Check out the blog, and all that jazz.

BYE!