3.31.2008

PICTURES!

Well I promised I'd post pictures of Fawah, Audreys caterpillar, so here's a couple pictures.

Here he is in his original home, the cup that Audrey brought home from school.

Photobucket

And here he is in his new home, a pickle jar, with room to expand his wings when he turns into a butterfly. We punched lots of holes in the lid so he can breathe.

Photobucket

The Easter Bunny didn't come to our house on Easter, well because frankly, my children don't need anymore junk and candy and toys. So, we got them all pretty and handsome in their Easter outfits and I took pictures. The Saturday after Easter, the church had an Easter Egg Hunt for the Primary Social. So, here's some pictures of the kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 awesome comments:

GG said...

The children are so cute and happy looking. I posted a comment also at the Ambrose and Co. site. I appreciate your comments and pictures.