5.15.2010

has it really been two years?

About a week ago, I was talking to a friend of mine on Facebook, and she mentioned how she had been reading my blog. I thought that was interesting since I never posted. And THEN she made some sarcastic comment about how its been two years since I posted anything. Not to mention, I think I only blogged a few times anyways. I never thought the blogging world was for me, although I LOVE reading my friends blogs, and I LOVE LOVE baking blogs and craft blogs! So I'm all about blogs. Just not doing my own. HA I just need to do it. It'll be healthy for me, right?

So, LOTS has happened in the last two years. Well, not that much, but enough to change our lives! I'll start off with the most important life changing event. We had our 4th baby! Emily Michelle was born at 28 weeks after I had been diagnosed with PIH (pregnancy induced hypertension). I will be creating a blog specifically for her, including all the details of what happened, my feelings, and the emotional journey that I went thru, having a baby in the NICU, as well as how I managed to also be a mother to 3 other children, and how I called upon family and friends for help.

Another item of business I'll need to write about is mine and Jayson's little getaway to Taos, NM. We did this back in January, and I never posted pictures. Shame on me. But now I'll have a blog all about our little adventure :)

And then of course, I need to write about the kids. Hannah's 3rd birthday was actually yesterday, May 14th, but we will be celebrating on Monday when Jayson is off work. I'm making her cake, and I'm making a RAINBOW CAKE with cloud frosting. I'm so excited and I WILL be posting pictures!

K, I think thats it for now. Its taken me since about 4pm this afternoon to edit my blog layout, and take care of 4 kids too, and now its almost midnight. Good grief! I'm all blogged out for now. I'll work on it some more tomorrow. Goodnight!

PS- I was re-reading this, and just saw that I put "...and take care of 3 kids..." so I fixed it to 4. Apparently that's still going to take some getting used to.

3 awesome comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back to bloggerland! Post links to the other blogs when you get them up! :)

Sandra said...

Go Natalie! =) I'm excited to read what you've been up to. hehehe

Kalena and Justin said...

Yay I had an effect one you.lol. Glad to see you back and cant wait to read all the blogs!!!!