5.19.2010

happy 3rd birthday to hannah

I would say Hannah had a decent birthday. I got her a tutu, which she only wore temporarily.



She got a My Little Pony, which she was in love with, a Polly Pocket set, a new Doodle board thing (I can't even think of what its called), Play-doh and clothes. 

These pictures.... My kids are so funny. Audrey is so motherly. I had the camera, and Audrey was like, "Ok, Hannah now turn around and show Mommy what you got so she can take a picture of it. Come on Ethan, get in the picture! Ok, say cheese!!!"

Oh, and that tiger/cat animal that Hannah has... I guess Audrey told one of her friends at school that it was Hannah's birthday, so her friend went home and got this tiger/cat animal and wrapped it up in a grocery bag and put a tag on it. How cute was that? Audreys' friend's mom drove the friend to our house, just to drop off the present. So sweet :)



Look at how enthused Jayson looks. (above)




Hannah - "ACK I'm being squooshed." (above)










"Oh boy mom. Clothes...." (above)

By the end of the night, Hannah had thrown up. And she's already been sick today too. Poor baby, I hope it wasn't the cake.... I want to laugh at that last comment. Is that cruel? (view next post to know what I'm talking about...)

1 awesome comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

All your kiddos are cute. And sounds like she had a good birthday. And no it wasnt your cake that made her sick silly girl.